Pet Friendly Hotel in Palm Springs
Palm Springs is a great place to run away to, but nothing kills spontaneity like trying to find a pet-sitter. Thankfully, there’s no reason your pet can’t escape to our desert oasis with you. At the Rowan, we’re proud to be a pet friendly hotel, perhaps even the friendliest in Palm Springs. Dogs and other friends are encouraged for our guests and our employees with treats plentiful and pet beds available. We love seeing four legged guests make new friends on their trip to Palm Springs, and they love our spacious high-design guestrooms almost as much as their moms and dads do. We do have a few tips to ensure a smooth stay for all of you at our dog and pet friendly hotel.
BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR
- Be courteous and try to keep Fido’s barking to a minimum. Remember not all guests may be understanding of your talkative pet.
CALL ME, MAYBE
- Be sure to give the Front Desk your contact information just in case the furry ones are calling your name when you are out and about.
*KNOCK KNOCK* HOUSEKEEPING
- For the safety and comfort of your pet (and the Housekeeping Team) use a crate when leaving your pet alone in the room.
WE KNOW YOUR PETS ARE WELL TRAINED
- But it’s always best to have your pets on a leash whenever you are in Hotel public areas. Remember that some guests are afraid or even allergic to animals.
FREE FOR ALL
- Yes, it’s true – if your pet can fit in the elevator, they are always welcome and always free at Kimpton Rowan Palm Springs!